The Federation of Australian Futsal (FAF) is introducing its newest competition in Far North Queesnland. The FNQ Futsal Super League (FNQFSL) will be a high calibre competitive league than the current social competition. Hosted by the Redlynch Central Sports Stadium (RCSS), the league will begin over the summer of 2017/2018 and it will not only showcase the quality and talent of the FNQ Region, it will also be a selection platform and player pathway to regional representation for FNQ Futsal. Entry into this League is strictly via membership with a registered club.
Redlynch United Redbacks Futsal Club Inc. (RURFC) is the newest club in the region. Established in February 2017, RURFC set its sights on creating a sustainable foundation for an effective player pathway in all age groups.
Our club foundations are:
R: Respect – other players, coaches, mangers, referees, volunteers, parents, and the club.
U: United – as a team and a club.
R: Recognising – acknowledging the outstanding efforts of all members and volunteers.
F: Fun – most importantly… enjoy the game!
C: Creativity – share ideas and help the club grow into the future.
Brief League Overview:
- Divisions from u12 through to senior men’s and women’s
- Six clubs throughout the region
- Played on weekends – Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening
- Minimum 9 players maximum 12 players per team
- Divisions u14 and older will play on the International size court
- You can only represent one club in the Super League
- Season starts late October 2017 – February 2018
- Playing Uniforms will be supplied by the club
- Players are responsible for their own individual registration ($85 juniors, $90 seniors)
- Please note: there are other club fees and nomination fees
RURFC look forward to your interest and wish you the best of luck in your Futsal development. For any questions or concerns please Contact us